Intraval's clients are, among others, local authorities, provincial authorities, ministerial departments, non-profit foundations, and private companies, both national and international. Intraval has carried out research projects for many organizations, such as:
- The local authorities of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Groningen, Apeldoorn, Venlo, Emmen, Heerlen, Appingedam, Hoogezand-Sappemeer, and Bessel
- The provincial authorities of Groningen and Zuid-Holland
- The Dutch Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and the Ministry of Public Health, Well-being and Sport.
- The European Union, World Health Organization
- CAD Drenthe, Ambulatory Drug Addiction Care Groningen, 'Symbion', and the Criminal Center for Drug Addicts
- Mental Health Care in the Netherlands, and the National Institute for Health Care and the Prevention of Sickness
- Regional Police Departments in Rijnmond and Zuid Limburg-Zuid
- Groningen Transport Company, the Lottery, and the Information Management Group.